A stir-fry like this one meets all your veggie needs and is easy to knock up after work
The ingredient of Ginger tofu with mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 brown onion, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 4cm piece fresh ginger, peeled, cut into thin matchsticks
- 600g firm tofu, cut into 3cm squares
- 200g Swiss brown mushrooms, halved
- 100g enoki mushrooms, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1/3 cup vegetarian stir-fry sauce (see note)
- 1 bunch gai lan (Chinese broccoli), chopped
- 440g packet udon noodles
The instruction how to make Ginger tofu with mushrooms
- Heat oil in a wok over medium-high heat. Stir-fry onion and garlic for 2 to 3 minutes or until just soft. Add ginger and tofu. Stir-fry for 3 minutes.
- Add mushrooms, soy sauce and stir-fry sauce. Stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add gai lan. Stir-fry 1 to 2 minutes or until gai lan is just tender. Remove from heat.
- Meanwhile, place noodles in a heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Set aside for 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through. a fork, separate noodles. Drain. Serve noodles with ginger tofu and mushrooms.
Nutritions of Ginger tofu with mushroomscalories: 362.802 calories
calories: 12.7 grams fat
calories: 1.9 grams saturated fat
calories: 39.3 grams carbohydrates
calories: 19.9 grams protein
calories: 365 milligrams sodium