This one-pan pizza frittata will impress the whole family and is ready in just 35 minutes.
The ingredient of One-pan pizza frittata recipe
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 1 small red capsicum, diced
- 2 slices (40g) lean smoked ham, chopped
- 2/3 cup tomato, olive and chilli stir through pasta sauce
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 125g tub buffalo mozzarella, sliced
- Fresh basil leaves, to serve
- Toasted sliced baguette, to serve
The instruction how to make One-pan pizza frittata recipe
- Heat oil in a 26cm flameproof, ovenproof frying pan over medium-high heat. Add onion. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes or until onion has softened. Add capsicum and ham. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until capsicum is tender. Stir in 2 tablespoons pasta sauce.
- Whisk eggs and milk together in a large bowl. Pour over mixture in pan. Lift and tilt pan to distribute egg mixture evenly. Reduce heat to low. Cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until almost set (mixture will wobble slightly in centre). Top with mozzarella and dollop with remaining pasta sauce.
- Preheat grill on high. Grill frittata for 3 minutes or until top is golden and mixture has set. Stand for 2 minutes. Sprinkle with basil leaves. Serve with toasted baguette slices.
Nutritions of One-pan pizza frittata recipecalories: 357.066 calories
calories: 21.1 grams fat
calories: 7.1 grams saturated fat
calories: 17.6 grams carbohydrates
calories: 22.5 grams protein
calories: 455 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 735 milligrams sodium